Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall is my Favorite

I absolutely love this time of year. Just about everything about fall is fabulous! I love the colors - all of them. The colors found in nature and the colors found in my closet. And cool fall air, you can't help but love it!. The smell of dry leaves, apple cider, and logs burning in the fireplace...bliss. And then there are all the wonderful scents put out by Yankee Candle.
The thing that I find so interesting about my love of fall is the fact that I was born in the fall, and I have noticed a trend among my family and friends...it seems that most people prefer the season in which they were born. This is definitely not a scientific study, really it is more of a theory. Anyway, here are a few pictures from last fall. I hope you enjoy them.








No comments: