Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Back Home

I have a lot of pictures and fun things to post from our Christmas trip so I figured I better get busy. I'll start with the first stop we made. We left NY at five o'clock in the morning, drove straight through to Minneapolis and got there around midnight. The next day we got up, walked around Mall of America a little bit and then headed to Aunt Betty's house.
She has had a very busy holiday season so we all pitched in to help her get ready for Christmas Day and the Christmas weekend when her kids would be home.
While I was wrapping gifts and then making Christmas Cookies Andrew and Thomas were decorating her Christmas tree. (All the while we had Christmas music playing and Christmas candles burning.) As you can see it is quite a large tree, but they had fun! Every little bit I would hear them laughing about something. Here are a few pictures.

Putting up the Angel
Just to give you an idea as to how big this tree is...
Betty on the left is 5"7" Andrew is 6'
plus the space between Betty's head and Andrews feet,
and his extended arm.

Placing the ornaments

The finished product


No comments: